Please wait, loading...
All qualifying companies (construction, free zone, manufacturing and service sectors) in Dubai, regardless of their classification, specialisation, or nationality, can participate.
|1||5 stars||700+||3 years|
|2||4 stars||550-699||2 years|
|3||3 stars||400-549||2 years|
|4||2 stars||300-399||2 years|
|5||1 star||200-299||1 year|
In addition to the mainTaqdeer Award, the Award committee will select three winners based on the highest scores in each of the three main criteria:
|1||Best Score – Criteria 1: Essential Fundamentals|
|2||Best Score – Criteria 2: Culture and Work Environment|
|3||Best Score – Criteria 3: Labour Results|
The Taqdeer Award committee recognises distinguished Engineers, Field Supervisors and Labourers, as nominated by their award-winning companies. Only companies who have achieved three, four or five stars can submit nominations, as per the below:
Stars are awarded as follows:
|No.||Individual Awards||5 Stars||4 Stars||3 Stars|
|2||Distinguished Field Supervisor||1||1||–|
• Meeting all award criteria
• Providing supporting, documented evidence
• Undertaking robust business practices
• Demonstrating a commitment to labour care
• Adhering to strong values, ethics and principles
• Not apply for another award at the same time as Taqdeer.
• Obeying UAE and international labour laws and regulations
• Must be a company in the construction, free zone, manufacturing and service sectors.
• Must hold a valid business license in Dubai.
• License must be issued by the relevant government and/or free zone authorities in its sector.
• Must have a minimum of 100 labour staff, sponsored by the company and on its direct payroll.
• Must have been operating for two years or more.
• Must have executed at least two projects during the past two years using their own workforce.
• Companies registered in Dubai with staff accommodation in other Emirates can participate.
• Companies who rely onemploying subcontractors are exempt from participating.
• Must have no violations of UAE labour laws.
• Must have no employees working in Taqdeer Award administration or part of the committee.
• Companies already having been awarded five stars at the Taqdeer Award must wait two year before reapplying.
• Must fulfil all award submission requirements and deadlines.
1- Authorised company representative logs in to the Taqdeer Award website.
2- Complete an initial online application form and attach the required documents (max 2 MB).
3- Applicants may review the nomination process prior to filling out the initial application form.
4- Upon registration, applicants will receive a reference number (user name and password).
5- An initial application cannot be amended following submission.
All applications and accompanying documents must also be submitted to the Secretary General at the following address:
Secretary General Taqdeer Award Office
Tel: +971 4 7075005
Fax: +971 4 5011500
Dubai, United Arab Emirates